How To Take Care Of Your Candles: Candle Care Tips!
It is VERY important to take care of your candles this can help the life of your candle! For example trimming your wicks every burn, it is actually the most important thing you can do, it will help your candle burn longer, burn cleaner, smell stronger and burn safely! The processes of making the perfect candle is not only the formula but how it’s burned!
Burning a candle for more than 4 hours is not only shortening the life of your candle it creates carbon build up around the wick, which will cause the flame to burn hotter and heat up the wax faster = wax burning off quicker! For example: if a candle has a 20 burn hour time without properly taking care of your candle it can shorten it to 15 burn hours!
8 oz candle: 40+burn hours
Best suited for: small bedrooms, small-medium living rooms, bathrooms, small rooms
16 oz candle: 70+ burn hours
Suited for: bedrooms, medium-large living rooms, bathrooms, entry way
- burn your candle for 3-4 hours on first use
- trim your wick before each use to 1/4 in (5mm)
- the ideal surface for use is heat safe, away from drafts, and out of reach of pets, children and draperies & furniture
- keep candle free of dust and foreign materials
- To avoid tunneling, ensure the melted wax reaches the edges of the container in every burn
-To maximize burn time light for 4 hour at a time